We all want (and need) search engines to ’rank’ our site favourably. More importantly, your website must appear on the first page of results returned by a search engine to have a reasonable chance of being noticed.
We go to a lot of effort at Modern WEB to make sure our websites ’rank’ well with the major search engines like Google and Yahoo. Our sites include special programs that automatically create files that are used by the search engines to index your website content quickly and accurately. These files conform with web standards and are validated so they can be read by all the major search engines. We even include tools to submit your website to the major search engines.
We also offer services that will help your website become more search engine friendly. Get noticed by today’s search engines. We can:
- Analyse your existing website and optimise the HTML code to assist search engine crawlers (the search engine programs that look at your site).
- Optimise the choice and use of search engine key words.
- Redesign your website to remove design flaws that could be adversely affecting search engine activity. Key concepts include:
- Mapping search keys to content
- Optimising site navigation
- Keyword density
- Link building
- CSS website layout (not table based layout)
- Register your site with the major search engines.
- Organise pay-per-click sponsorship with search engines to prioritise your website listing.
Our systems work - HERE IS THE PROOF
Below are search results from Google (as at 21/10/2009) of some of our websites. These are all unpaid (i.e. not sponsored), 100% authentic search results.