We have designed TibCMS to work with Google Analytics. Google automatically monitors website usage. Every visitor to your site is recorded by Google. Statistics are emailed to you each week so that you can effectively analyse the website’s activity.
These features are included in ALL our websites at no additional charge.
Return visitors and ’New Hits’ are displayed separately so that you can gauge the success or otherwise of a promotional activity.
Google also records which pages were accessed by visitors and then ranks the pages in order of popularity. The Page Statistic’s graph quickly shows you which pages are receiving the most traffic. You can use this information to fine-tune the content and menu structure so as to direct users to your most important information.
Some of the statistics collected by Google include:
- The number of site visits
- The number of unique visits
- The number of new visitors
- The number of actual page visits
- Which pages were visited
- What countries your visitors come from
- The time spent at your site
- Which sites referred your visitors
- The browsers used to view your site
- The internet connection speeds of your visitors
Example of one of the Google Analytics reports.